Our T-slotted cast iron floor plates have been supplied for years to overseas customers in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, South Asia etc.. Their high quality is guaranteed and prices are always under your economic budgets. Our T-slotted cast iron floor plates are always custom made to meet application requirements in various industries such as equipment/motor/gearbox/pump/compressor tests, boring mill bed plates etc..Meanwhile, we are capable of arranging international transportation by GP / OT containers or flat racks to deliver them to any seaport in the world.
Generally, our T-slotted cast iron / steel floor plates are used as rigid and precision bases in engineering industries for benchmarking, layout, precision measurement, assembly work, mounting jobs for precision machining operations such as drilling, milling and boring, etc.. They are also used as test beds to support engines, motors, compressors, pumps, valves, large machines, transmissions or other large industrial machines.
Upon your special requirements, we will present drawings indiciating the detailed designs as our technical proposals for your evaluations. These t-slotted cast iron / steel floor plates are always customized to generally any sizes conforming to the constraints of the site receiving the plates in your workshops.
Features of our T-slotted cast iron floor plates:
- Material is high-strength, high-density and close grained gray cast iron available at Grade of GG-20, GG-25 or GG-30 are to be chosen to manufacture the t-slotted cast iron floor plates. Other materials such as nodular cast iron or cast steel can also be used on request;
- The ribbed & cored structure offers the premium rigidity and strength for the t-slotted cast iron floor plates. The solid structure can also be offered as per your request.
- Hardness for GG-25 gray cast iron made t-slotted floor plates is in the range of HB170-240. The surface flatness accuracy on the top surface of the t-slotted cast iron floor plates is available as being Grade I, II or III as per DIN 876 Standarad. The higher flatness accuracy can be obtained by hand scrapping upon your request. Surface roughness on the t-slotted cast iron floor plates is usually Ra 3.2 μm obtained by adopting the CNC high-speed milling process. Lower roughness such as Ra 1.6 μm can also be achieved by grinding process on your request;
- The width tolerance of T-slots on the t-slotted cast iron floor plates is H12 and could also be H7 or H8 on request. Usually T-slots parallel to the longitudinal direction are offered, but also T-slots tilting to the longitudinal direction can be offered on request. You can also request for both longitudinal and cross t-slots on these t-slotted cast iron floor plates;
- Cored and ribbed construction, twice annealing heat treatments at a temperature in the range of 600-700° C (the 1st annealing is done right after casting, the 2nd annealing is done right after the rough machining on the plate) and the following aging treatment are implemented on these t-slotted cast iron floor plates to relieve the stress to the minimum, ensure high stability and maintain its accuracy free from distortion;
- Connecting grooves on all sides of the t-slotted cast iron floor plates can be provided on request to joint together the pieces of plates into a large plate area;
- Leveling and anchoring pads are supplied with the plates. Vibration absorbing spring mounts can alsot be provided on request;
- Size of each piece of t-slotted cast iron floor plates is available in a range from 1000x1000 mm to 10000x4000 mm. Other sizes can be made on requests.
4000x2000x300mm T-slotted cast iron machine bed for a CNC gantry drilling machine, supplied to a customer in the USA.
3000x3000x200mm T-slotted cast iron floor plates supplied to a very large motor company in the USA.
5000x2000x300mm T-slotted cast iron floor plate supplied to a customer in Germany.
3000x1500x300mm T-slotted cast iron floor plates supplied to a customer in the USA, for electromotors repairing.
5000x200x300mm T-slotted plate is being installed in an energy service company in Singapore.
3000x1500x300mm T-slotted cast iron floor plates, 10 sets, with tilting T-slots supplied to a customer in the USA.
3000x3000x180mm T-slotted cast iron floor plates are packed on a 20' Flat Rack, ready to be delivered to Oakland seaport, USA.
Large bed plate area combined with many pieces of t-slotted cast iron floor plates, supplied to a customer in France.